Noone has mentioned the Die Hard series or Lethal Weapon. And you call yourselves men. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Noone has mentioned the Die Hard series or Lethal Weapon. And you call yourselves men. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
Noone has mentioned the Die Hard series or Lethal Weapon. And you call yourselves men. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
How about Harry Pothead er I mean Potter! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I liked the star wars bi-trilogy.
the matrix come on now!
matrix one was awesome, matrix 2 was action packed, but matrix 3 just sucked.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
either LOTR or Indiana Jones
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
You are all wrong...
![]()
![]()
![]()
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Okay, okay...points to Ironlung. Nice call.
But the Godfather's still better. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Godfather 3 tarnishes the trilogy. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
ED2 tarnishes your trilogy. ED1 & Army of Darkness are 2 of the best scary movies EVER. Plus Army of Darkness was funny as hades...I've laughed at that more times than I care to remember...LOL
"Gimme some sugar baby!"
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Back to the Future, followed closely by the Indiana Jones Trilogy (although Temple of Doom was pretty weak).
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
the old Star Wars.
Indiana Jones was great, as was LOTR and the Godfather.
The Alien triolgy was a good sci-fi fix, and Evil Dead owns every horror trilogy ever made.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks